08 May 2009

Colour Challenge #51


I wasn't sure about this combo of colours (i think it was the mustard) but I love the way this has come together. The message isn't bad photography (not blurry), I have shadowed the choc chip words with more mustard using the stamp-a-ma-jig to get it just in the right place. I made the chocolate chip frame using the scallop border punch.

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, More Mustard, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard

Stamps: Words from Upsy Daisy

Other: Rose Red Felt Flowers, Choco Chip Ribbon, More Mustard Brads

Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack and punch tool











3 comments:

  1. Anonymous08 May, 2009

    hi Teresa cute as can be and what an awesome job with the scallop punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Kudos for a great job on the scallop frame. I really like the bright flower in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shadowed sentiment. That is funny how you explained it wasn't the photography.

    ReplyDelete