26 July 2009

Hostess/Door Prizes

The We Stamp "Gift Card Pouch" and "Chocolate Clutch" make great Door Prizes or Hostess Gifts. The Chocolate Clutch came just at the right time, as I thought I would have to eat the last full box of Fundraising Chocolate all by myself, and that would just be WRONG.
I have used Holiday Treasures DSP, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip C/S. It is easier to decorate this when the chocolate is inside. This gives you something to press on without squashing the box and also stops you from eating the chocolate.
Sorry about the photo on this one. I have used the basic idea behind the "Gift Card Pouch" and adjusted it to use up the cellophane bags I already had. This one contains a stampin spot, two incentive stamps and my business card/bookmark. You can open the top flap just by pulling it forward, and then close it again by pulling on the ribbon handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment