13 August 2009

We Stamp Challenges

Wow . . 2 challenges completed in one day, and on separate cards.
My first card is based on the We Stamp Wednesday Challenge #2.

I have used Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Real Red C/S. Bella Rose DSP. The new individual "Happy Birthday" stamp from the Spring Mini, and the Jumbo Chocolate Chip Brad also from the mini. You can't quite see it, but I have used one of the flower stamps from "Fifth Avenue Floral" as a background on the pink pirouette. Also used a couple of Felt Fusion Flowers, the 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punch's and I finally bought my "Cricut" out of the cupboard for the large Real Red Circle. Now it is on the bench I may actually use it.
The second card is the We Stamp Colour Challenge #2. Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Whisper White.
For this one I have used Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Night of Navy C/S. Large and Small Star Punch's, Eyelet Border Punch, Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and a Rose Red Brad. I have layered the sentiment from "On Your Birthday" using Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Night of Navy Ink and shadowed them using the "Stamp a-ma-jig".
Hope everyone has a great night.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa you have done a great job putting these cards together, they have both come together beautifully. Thanks for playing
    Cherie
    WE Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Teresa - these cards are just FABULOUS! I just love them both. Thanks for playing along with the WE Stamp challenge this week.
    Take care.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bothe of your latest creations are lovely. I especially like the double stamping of the words, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really impressed by you that you have done such a great work with in short time period. I have never seen such a nice birthday card. And second one is a little bit more attractive than first. I wonder why i could think like this. Thank you for sharing such a nice card.

    oreillette bluetooth

    ReplyDelete