20 April 2010

Back to Blogging

Hi everyone, I have finally had time to get my blog updated.  It has been a very busy few months in the Motor Camp business, but the peace and serenity that go with the cold weather has arrived.
I have been creating recently, but haven't had a chance to blog any of it.  Here is my first lot, there will be more to follow over the next few days.

My class on Wednesday requested sympathy cards.  I always find these hard, as you want something nice but not to over the top.  I am absolutely loving the products in the new mini catalogue as you will notice.

I have used the "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set for both of these cards.  The first card uses really rust, close to cocoa and whisper white card stock.  The lovely curvy shape is using the wonderful "Top Note" big shot die, you will see this a lot in my next few blog posts.  It has to be my favourite ever.  Nice and simple and easy.

The second card uses Not quite Navy, Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock and Bella Blue DSP.  The ovals are using the Oval Die with the Bigshot.  The Lovely Birdy is actually made from the new two step punch from Stampin Up. Oh another wonderful new product.
Keep an eye out for some more creations.  I will be back.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to blogging - great cards for a hard subject

    ReplyDelete