25 April 2010

ESAD Wk 10 Challenge and more

This is my first card for an ESAD challenge.  ESAD is a wonderful place for all NZ & Aussie Stampin Up Demo's to chat and share.   This was a sketch challenge and also a colour challenge. (Kraft, white and Pink Pirouette).  The base is Kraft with the Very Vintage Wheel from the new Mini Catalogue in White Craft ink.  I have also used Vintage Vogue Stamp set, white and Pink Pirouette Cardstock, PP Ribbon, PP Felt Flowers, a Kraft Flower cut out with the Boho Blossoms punch and a half white pearl from the Pretties Kit.

I made this card to showcase some of the awesome new colours in the Autumn/Winter Mini.  Rich Razzleberry is definitely going to be a favourite of mine.  I have also used the Cottage Garden Stamp Set and Cottage Wall DSP from the same mini.

I saw the Stars card when I was blog hopping a few weeks back, but sorry I don't remember where.  This is a great basic but very effective card that can be given to anyone by just changing the colours. 

Hope everyone has a great week.  I will have some more projects up in a couple of days. (Hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment