11 May 2010

Manhattan Pizza

This little set is what the Lovely Ladies in Uriti will be making at Stamp Class this week.  The pizza box must be one of the easiest gift boxes to make and yet this is my first. (It won't be my last).  I have used the Big Shot Manhattan Flower embossing folder on Vellum (never used this before and I am hooked) and then sponged colour onto the back to give the flower some depth. And I am soooooo happy that the Butterfly Punch has been carried over.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Old Olive, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Vellum
Ink - Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Stamp Sets - Fifth Avenue Floral, Whimsical Words & Butterfly Prints (retired).
Extras: Melon Mambo Ribbon, Gold Brads, Scallop Circle, Scallop Square and Butterfly Punches. Big Shot with Manhattan Flower and Polka Dots Embossing Folders.

We will also be making our own DSP with the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment