19 May 2010

Autumn Colours


Hi to everyone out there in crafting land.  Hope you are all well.  I have friends and customers who are Card Makers and don't scrapbook and there are others who Scrapbook and don't make cards.  Well I think they both go together very well.  The techniques and elements you use are interchangable between any paper crafting genre.  I scrapped this photo of Aidan on a wooden park bench at his uncle's and then used the same design elements on a card.

They both use Chocolate Chip C/S for their base, and pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss and so saffron C/S for the embellishments.
The leaves are cut out using the Leaves 2 and the Bigshot.  I then put them all through the crimper a few times, screwed them up and then flattened them a bit.
I have actually done a bit more scrapbooking this week and will post some more soon. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment